EasyEnchant is a plugin which allows players to control enchantments on items, rather than enchantments being random and chance-based as in vanilla Minecraft.
How to UseEdit
- Type /ee
- Left-click on an enchantment table
- Type /ee again to see a list of commands in the chat
- Use these commands to enchant your items. Note that the item you are enchanting must be held in your hand for the enchantment to work.
List of CommandsEdit
- /ee (Provides a help list of commands in the chat)
- /ee remove [enchantment] (Removes an enchantment from an item)
- /ee [enchantment] [level] (Enchants an item with the specified level of the specified enchantment)
- /ee list (Displays a list of possible enchantments for weapons, armour and tools and their maximum levels)
- /ee cost [enchantment] (gives you the xp cost of the enchantment)
- /ee remove (enchantment) Removes the named enchantment
|Enchantment Name||Basic Discription||Max Level||Cost Lv 1||Cost Lv 2||Cost Lv 3||Cost Lv 4|
|protection||Reduces all damage||4||8||14||20||26|
|fireprotection||Reduces fire damage||4||8||14||20||26|
|fallprotection||Reduces fall damage||4||9||15||21||27|
|blastprotection||Reduces blast damge||4||8||14||20||26|
|projectileprotection||Reduces projectile damage||4||8||14||20||26|
|respiration||Allows 15 seconds extra underwater per a level||3||11||19||27|
|wateraffinity||Allows quicker mining underwater||1||12|
Notes & TipsEdit
- Make sure you spell it right.
- There are never any spaces in enchantment names.
- protection does not Reduces void damge or /suicide, /kill