The following is a list of mobs spawned in the Survival Mob Arenas.
- Charged Creeper
- Cave Spider (Boss)
The Boss mob has a large but unknown amount of health points, and its abilities include Shoot Arrow (damages target from a distance) and Root Target (Pins target to one spot so that they are unable to move), as well as the ordinary cave spider ability to poison players.
Waves 1-3: Selection of ordinary hostile mobs including skeletons, spiders, zombies and creepers.
Wave 4: "Special": Randomly selected mobs of the same type (charged creepers, blazes, untamed wolves).
Wave 5: "Swarm": Large numbers of slimes of varying sizes.
Waves 6-7: ?
Wave 8: ?
Wave 9: ?
Wave 10: "Boss": Custom designed Cave Spider with Boss abilities.
As it is currently disabled, less is known about MA2 than MA1.
List of Spawned MobsEdit
- Magma Cube (Replaces Slime from MA1)
- Wither Skeleton (Boss)
Wave 1: ?
Wave 1: Zombie
Wave 2: Skeleton
Wave 3: Iron Golem
Wave 4: Spider
Wave 5: Zombie Pigman
Wave 6: Blaze
Wave 7: Slime
Wave 8: Chicken
Wave 9: Bat
Wave 10: Wither Skeleton
Wave 11: Baby Zombie
Wave 12: Witch
Wave 13: Villager
Wave 14: Cave Spider
Wave 15: Baby Pigman
Wave 16: Ghast
Wave 17: Magma Cube
Wave 18: ?
Wave 19: ?
Wave 20: ?
List of Bosses and AbilitiesEdit
HP of all Bosses is unconfirmed.
- Throwing Fire Charges at target
- Punching in melee combat as seen in ordinary zombies
- Bow and arrow, as used by ordinary skeletons.
- Teleporting on or near target.
- Hand-to-hand combat as seen in ordinary iron golems.
- Throwing target high into the air and across the arena, dealing large amounts of fall damage.
- Teleporting between targets.
- Melee attacks used by ordinary spiders.
- Gold Sword, as used by ordinary Pigmen.
- Both melee and ranged abilities seen in ordinary Blazes.
- No melee damage, as it is a small slime and is unable to deal any.
- Placing "Obsidian Bombs", seemingly ordinary blocks of obsidian which explode after several seconds, next to target.
- As a passive mob by default, the chicken deals no direct damage.
- Shooting fire charges.
- Like the chicken, the bat deals no damage by default as it is ordinarily a passive mob.
- Throwing target into the air to deal fall damage.
- Stone Sword and wither effect, as used by ordinary Wither Skeletons.
- Hand-to-hand combat damage dealt by ordinary baby zombies.